30 Dec Get, Set & Go for Best New Year Resolution
I wish happy new moment of life. I love you all for being with me on my journey.
14 great things to do. You will change if you follow it seriously.
- Draw a line (take chance):- one of the most important is to do what you want to do. Although you have got plenty of plans, each carrying plenty of aspirations yet you don’t do anything just because there is a chance to lose also. Take swear this year you will take chance on your wish and you would do what you want to do. if bill gates had thought not to take chance then you would not be reading this blog today. So dear respected reader you also must take chance/risk.
Remember “Biggest risk is not to take risk.”
- Avoid excess Internet:- we have seen 90% of youth is busy updating status on Facebook, Google+ and many more social networking sites. Who are these 90% youth? They are same who have to plan about family tomorrow. They are college going students who have to get job right after their college. They study for 2 hours despite having the plan to study for 5 hours just because of internet. They check status in one minute or another. You see now how much of time is wasted on internet. Use internet to update yourself. Follow newspaper and media. Don’t spend time of swad and chaska. Spend required time.
- Kill jealous:- Stop feeling jealous and start getting inspirations. Why do you waste your energy on feeling of jealous? See you feel jealous of others in this order you are controlled by others. Just ask yourself to reach up to level which makes you jealous. Start saying I will also get this. 1 minute of Jealous consumes energy of 13 min. so just smile and say, “I will get this.”
- Wake up early in morning:-‘Early Birds Catch the Worm’ this is very popular saying. This is scientifically proved that they remain agile and positive around the clock those wake early in morning. All successful people wake up early. Bill gates, Ms. Winfery , warren buffet , Mukesh ambani , Amitabh bachan and etc. All wake up at 6am around. Practice it for 30 days. It seems hard in beginning that time you need to be determined. So let’s take an oath to wake up early.
- Routine exercise: Take exercise daily in morning. Exercise doesn’t consume energy but gives you energy. It keeps you active and healthy. You better know ‘sound mind in sound body’. You may go for morning and evening walk in place of exercise.
- Reading habit/routine : reading is powerful tool. 30 minute reading (useful things like newspaper and inspirational book) is mandatory in a day. In beginning you start reading only those things which interest you. In this way you will be habitual of reading.
- Maintain a daily log: Make one dairy and write every night what useful you have done in day and what you are going to do next day. Check yourself every night through cross check your last day note. Match have you done the same what you had written last night.
- Be reason of happiness for others (Bring happiness on others’ face): You should always remain happy and everyone does it. You can have internal & eternal happiness if you be the reason for others’ happiness. Make others smile. Stop getting angry henceforth. Great exercise, do it for 7 days and see magic.
- Kill ego: Be humble. Hardest thing to do. You even don’t know you have ego. Almost all have got but they say, “I don’t have attitude.” ‘I am not at fault. He should feel sorry? Why should I be sorry?’ these all statements show that you have got Ego. Kill your Ego. Tree loaded with fruits is bent although tree standing straight never gives fruit.
- Feel sorry same time: Never give gap to feel sorry. Feel it same time. This would not let you down even take to high level.
- 15 min. think about you’re your goal only: Be focused and think about your Goal daily for 30min. 15min. in morning and 15 min. before you sleep.
- Leave bad friends: Everyone has got friends. It is old saying “books and friends may be few but good.” You have to adapt bad habits because of your friends or you may have compromise with your goals and career. This very common because they only tell you not to study, to bunk off class and many more things. You generally regret over your mistakes you make in college.
- 30 min. game in a day: We sometimes stop playing because we are grown , get family, or exams. Game is inevitable part of life it can’t be neglected ever. It keeps one fresh and active. All successful men play every day.
- Follow or be on your new life resolution: This last but very important. People generally forget their resolution and have same life as they had before resolution. Daily at night think about the day you have spent and you are going to spend. It will help you to be strong and strict to your resolution.
You can join me on facebook : www.facebook.com/pankajasijasuccesscoach